Ah stocking fillers, those awkward little knick-knacks we need to fill our loved ones with happiness prior to the main event on Christmas day. Hopefully you got your big pressies all sorted out when our Black Friday deals were on, so now its time to turn your attention to the Christmas stocking. Amongst all the chocolate coins and satsumas, you need something of some real substance – usually something to keep you extra toasty during the winter months – so here is our top 15.
Under Armour Mens Pom Beanie Hat – well Christmas isn’t complete without a bobble hat right!
2. Gilbert Tattoo Rugby Ball
– a nice colourful size 5 rugby ball, perfect for a kick about around the garden on Christmas Day when you need that blast of fresh air. Should fill some substantial room in a large stocking as well!
3. Under Armour Mens ColdGear Infrared Stealth Glove
– seriously thick and warm glove for those freezing touchlines during the month of January. Touchscreen compatible too, so you will be able to keep up with all your social media. Definitely a winner for the hard-to-buy-for Dad.
4. Adidas All Blacks Mini Ball
– just the right size for the toddler in your life and how can you go wrong with one from the reigning rugby World Champions!
5. Canterbury Rugby World Cup 2015 Hoop Stripe Beanie
– Yes, the RWC 2015 is now only a matter of months away, and it’s on our doorstep! Hopefully you’ve secured your tickets in the ballot so get behind this massive sporting event with this colourful beanie.
6. Gilbert Help for Heroes Dangle Set
– the classic car dice re-invented for the rugby fan and show your support for Help for Heroes all at the same time. Who says men can’t muti-task?
7. Under Armour Coffee Run Gloves
– The perfect glove for the rugby widow. Will keep hands yours nice and warm with ColdGear Infrared technology (See last week's blog to find out more) whilst also allowing you access to the tips of your fingers for added dexterity.
8. Under Armour Selective Cushion No Show Running socks
– Socks are the staple of every stocking, so make them bright and functional with this top-end running sock from the world's best sports apparel brand.
9. Macron Glasgow Rugby Funky Socks
– staying on the socks theme, these will be ideal for any fan of the table topping Warriors.
10. Canterbury Rugby Kicking Tee
– encourage the next generation of Jonny Wilkinson's with the Canterbury kicking tee, perfect for a Boxing day kick about or the next crunch match.
11. Canterbury Rugby Water Bottle
– Hydration is so important! Especially after a big Christmas Day, or even your next training session.
12. First Aid 4 Sport Rugby Second Row Lineout Lifting Kit
– put a smile on the dial of your big boiler house buddy! This kit will ensure they are primed for their next lineout and their front row lifting friends will be delighted too!
13. Macron Scotland Rugby Scarf
– the 6 Nations is just around the corner and this scarf will keep the dreaded Murrayfield chill at bay for any Scottish Rugby fanatic this Spring.
14. Under Armour/Canterbury Baselayers
– brilliant for the rugby pitch and just as good for sledging. A baselayer will be the gift that keeps on giving warmth for years to come. Legging, Shorts or a Top; all will roll up nicely for a brilliant stocking surprise.
15. First XV Gift Voucher
– loved and loathed in equal measure, the gift voucher is just such a practical gift. Ours even have an online code so your recipient could be hunting our January Sale while the turkey is in the oven!