Body Armour Rugby Forearm Protector
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free UK delivery on orders over £75
- Order before 3pm for same day dispatch
- 28 day free returns - UK only
Body Armour Forearm Protector.
- The Honeycomb Forearm Protector is specially designed for rugby players at all levels of the game.
- Unique design fits both right and left forearm.
- High density closed cell foam padding.
- Unique honeycomb padding moulds to the contours of the arm.
- One size fits all - velcro adjustment at wrist.
- Cold hand wash only.
- Do not tumble dry or use heat to dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Avoid contact with petroleum/silicone products.
- Do not expose to heat over 60°C.
- Do not dry clean.
Body Armour New Zealand has been designing and making the best quality rugby scrum-caps and protective apparel for more than 25 years, previously in partnership with Canterbury. Proudly made in New Zealand and used the world over.
Body Armour works with professional players and at the grassroots level to understand the challenges that rugby players face. This ensures that they create products at the very forefront of technical innovation and quality. Their products are used by professional, club and school players alike.
Body Armour New Zealand uses its design and technical knowledge from 25 years of leading the market, together with premium technical fabrics and materials for its' range of protective products to give the player the best and most comfortable fit, ventilation and protection from knocks and bruises.