LIGHTWEIGHT RUGBY BOOTS BUILT FOR POWERFUL KICKS.
Adidas Predator Malice Control SG Rugby Boots Footwear White and Metallic Gold. Control the match and your kicks in these men's soft-ground rugby boots. Using precision technology in the forefoot for kicking accuracy, they are lightweight and made with soft performance material. The stud configuration offers stability in all conditions.
Part of the adidas Invasion Pack, these special edition boots will be worn exclusively by adidas-sponsored British and Irish Lions players such as scrum-half Conor Murray when they tour New Zealand in June and July 2017.
- Designed for the playmakers, a new rugby predator system and asymmetric lacing to increase the sweetspot and kicking control, give players the power to dictate proceedings for the full 80.
- Synthetic upper for lightweight stability, comfort and great fit; Command the ball in all conditions with NON STOP GRIP (NSG), a thin layer of raised dots applied to the upper for increased control.
- Asymmetrical lacing for a larger kicking sweet spot.
- predator® technology in the forefoot for more power, swerve and ball contact; The waffle foam package provides cushioning and grip when kicking.
- SPRINTFRAME construction uses geometrical research and a new stud configuration to offer the perfect balance between light weight and stability.
- SPEEDTRAXION high-speed stud alignment for maximum acceleration and quick turns; Soft-ground outsole.
- To ensure optimal performance and traction, tighten studs correctly.
- 10 mm heel raise for dynamic foot positioning.
- Synthetic and textile upper.
- Textile lining.
- Synthetic outsole.
Adidas Product Code: BY2741
Replacement studs can be found here.