Where to watch the 2022 Six Nations on TV
The 2022 Guinness Six Nations kicks off on the 5th of February with an epic afternoon of rugby. Kicking things off is Ireland v Wales followed by the Calcutta Cup at Murrayfield with Scotland hosting England. The tournament is then played throughout February and March culminating on the 19th when it's the best day of the year for 6 Nations fans - Super Saturday! This is when the final round is played with all three games taking place in one afternoon to decide the Championship trophy winner.
If you are lucky enough to hold tickets for matches in the 2022 6 Nations it's game on as it now looks like most - if not all - matches will be played with stadiums packed to capacity with fans. England, Scotland and Wales have all announced Covid restrictions are to be lifted following the Omnicron variant of the Coronavirus pandemic. Fingers crossed France, Ireland and Italy will be able to follow the same path to make this year a 6 Nations to remember. One which makes the tournament what it is - the fans.
If you are not lucky enough to have tickets, or be heading down to your local pub to watch then the next must-have piece of information is what channel can I watch the match on TV? In the UK the television rights this year are shared by the BBC, ITV and S4C.
Below you can find the full list of fixtures and where to watch the Guinness 2022 6 Nations on TV.
Saturday February 5, 2022
- Ireland vs Wales - 2.15pm, Aviva Stadium, Dublin - ITV, S4C
- Scotland vs England - 4.45pm, BT Murrayfield, Edinburgh - BBC1
Sunday February 6, 2022
- France vs Italy - 3pm, Stade de France, Paris - ITV
Saturday February 12, 2022
- Wales vs Scotland - 2.15pm, Principality Stadium, Cardiff - BBC, S4C
- France vs Ireland - 4.45pm, Stade de France, Paris - ITV
Sunday February 13, 2022
- Italy vs England - 3pm, Stadio Olimpico, Rome - ITV
Saturday February 26, 2022
- Scotland vs France - 2.15pm, BT Murrayfield, Edinburgh - BBC
- England vs Wales - 4.45pm, Twickenham, London - ITV, S4C
Sunday, February 27, 2022
- Ireland vs Italy - 3pm, Aviva Stadium, Dublin - ITV
Friday March 11, 2022
- Wales vs France - 8pm, Principality Stadium, Cardiff - BBC, S4C
Saturday March 12, 2022
- Italy vs Scotland - 2.15pm, Stadio Olimpico, Rome - ITV
- England vs Ireland - 4.45pm, Twickenham, London - ITV
Saturday March 19, 2022
- Wales vs Italy - 2.15pm, Principality Stadium, Cardiff - BBC, S4C
- Ireland vs Scotland - 4.45pm, Aviva Stadium, Dublin - ITV
- France vs England - 8pm, Stade de France, Paris - ITV
So with fans back in the stadiums and pubs, this will surely be a 6 Nations to savour following an uncertain 2 years in the rugby calendar. You can find a full selection of Guinness Six Nations rugby shirts and kit at rugbystuff.com. With name and number printing, over 2000 five star reviews and buy now and pay later from Klarna hopefully you'll make us your first stop for any rugby kit.
Leave a comment