Dan Carter Supertee Volcano Rugby Kicking Tee
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free UK delivery on orders over £100
- Order before 3pm for same day dispatch
- Easy UK returns with Royal Mail
Dan Carter Supertee Volcano Rugby Kicking Tee Green
- Each tooth of the SUPERTEE Volc has been individually designed, ensuring the ball effortlessly slides off the tee with minimum friction.
- Designed for long-range kicks the Volc combines zero friction with our SUPERTEE tapered teeth technology to provide more opportunities when the game requires it.
- Whilst you can stand the ball straight up and down this Supertee has been designed to lean the ball forward. A wide rim base provides flat and stable contact with the ground. The tapered and rounded Teeth should give you a slightly different release of the ball off the Supertee.
- Used by many in the restart of play (kickoff) in the game of Rugby League as the players sometimes experiment with traditional setups or turning the ball backward/side on looking for a point of difference with the kick.
- Just like every other Supertee, the SUPERTEE Volc was designed by the Rugby legend - Daryl Halligan. Each Supertee has been used and tested by professional league players such as Daryl Halligan, Dan Carter, and many more to make it what it is today.
Dan Carter is a legend of the sport of rugby, rising to fame as one of the greatest of all time in his position of stand-off. So when he has put his name to a kicking tee you can be assured that this is a quality product. Supertee - the professionals choice.
Carter was born in Southbridge on the South Island of New Zealand where his passion for rugby was ignited.
Carter made his provincial debut for Canterbury in 2002, and in 2003 was signed by the Super Rugby side the Crusaders. Initially playing mainly at centre Carter reached the final of the Super 12 competition with the Crusaders in 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006. He regularly played outside another All Blacks legend in stand-off Andrew Mehrtens. In 2005 and 2006 the Crusaders won the competition, and in the 2006 season, Carter scored the most individual points for a player in one season with 221.
In June 2008, Carter decided to sign a six-month contract with French club side Perpignan. Carter also went on to play for Racing Metro and Kobelco Steelers in Japan before finishing his club career with the Blues back in New Zealand.
Carter made his International debut for the All Blacks in 2003, again initially playing at centre or amongst the replacements, before finally displacing Carlos Spencer in 2004 and cementing his position as the first choice 10.
He lifted the Rugby World Cup in 2011 and 2015. In the 2015 Rugby World Cup Final against Australia, Carter had a phenomenal game. He scored four penalties, converted two tries (with the final one taken with his right boot), and kicked a drop goal that gave the All Blacks the winning moment. Given the quality of his performance, he was named the Man of the Match.
Carter was named IRB Player of the Year in 2005, becoming the first New Zealander to win the award. Following the All Blacks' victory at RWC 2015, he received the World Rugby Player of the Year award for the third time in his career.
He finished his career with a record total of 1,598 test points (29 tries, 293 conversions, 281 penalties, and 8 drop goals) in 112 tests, with an average of 14.27 points a game.
Carter's kicking success percentage for club and country is an outstanding 78.6%, making him one of the best of all time at kicking conversions and penalties. Along with some talent and dedication the Dan Carter Supertee is certain to put you on the path to kicking success.
Kick with Supertee confidence!