SportTape Kinesiology Tape 5m Roll Platinum
- In stock, ready to ship
- Free UK delivery on orders over £75
- Order before 3pm for same day dispatch
- 28 day free returns - UK only
SportTape Kinesiology Tape 5cm x 5m Roll in Platinum - Extra Sticky
Kinesiology Tape is a stretchy, sticky, cotton tape that’s applied to the skin to give light support and promote movement. This may help to ease pain and reduce swelling.
The real beauty of K-Tape is its ability to gently encourage your body to behave naturally. Once applied, it can last up-to 5 days to provide dynamic support and a gentle reminder.
- Designed for Sport - created by athletes for athletes and backed by a 100% Performance Guarantee.
- Extra Sticky - the glue is formulated for intense activity in extreme conditions.
- 180% stretch - more stretch and greater recoil than conventional K Tape.
- Durable - 96% thick organic cotton and 4% nylon proves a winning combination.
- Long lasting - It will last 5+ days (but the best results always happen in the first 24 hours).
- Sensitive Skin - Hypoallergenic and latex free.
1. Help Recovery - From ankle sprains to muscle strains, Kinesiology Tape can help. Get your rehab right and it can lend a helping hand. Easing pain and increasing blood flow.
2. Light Support - When you don't want to excessively restrict movement but need light support and a gentle reminder, K TAPE is a flexible and comfortable choice.
3. Flexible Protection - Kinesiology Tape can be used to provide an extra barrier of protection. It can remind your body to keep position and also act as a protective second skin when needed.
How do I apply K-Tape?
Applying K TAPE isn't complicated but it does take practice. Always seek professional advice first. Then tape up, test it and reapply if needed. Check out the videos above for some of the most common uses.
Personalisation is available on a variety of items and includes printed initials, names and numbers.
Select the shirt printing option from the drop down box if available and fill in the fields with the exact information you require. Please double check all spelling and number choice as what is entered is final.
Our expert team with over 20 years of shirt personalisation experience will select the font and vinyl colour that best matches your product selection.
The shirt printing process normally takes us less than an hour to complete so should not affect your dispatch time. Bespoke design ensures the name and number fit perfectly on your choosen rugby kit.
Initials - £3 - Up to 3 characters, usually printed on the hem on shirts. Printed above the brand logo on shorts or below on track pants.
Names - £6 - Up to 12 characters, printed across the shoulders.
Numbers - £6 - Up to 3 numbers, printed across the back.
Name & Number - £10 - Up to 12 characters for the name and 3 for the number. Printed across the shoulders and back.
Please note, once an item has been printed, we are unable to accept it for a return or exchange, except in the case of a manufacturing fault.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75
UK Standard Delivery - £4.99.
UK Express Delivery - £8.99.
Store Pickup is available from our Edinburgh store free of charge.
Available within a 4 mile radius of our Haymarket store. Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working days. Minimum spend of £40.
Delivery is also available to destinations worldwide with DHL.
For full delivery information click here.