Precision Training Rugby Single Wedge Hit Shield
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free UK delivery on orders over £100
- Order before 3pm for same day dispatch
- Easy UK returns with Royal Mail
The Precision Training Rugby Single Wedge Hit Shield is a necessary training tool for school and club rugby players to improve their tackling and rucking techniques. Made to withstand powerful hits, this shield features top and bottom wedges that promote proper body positioning for safe and effective training sessions. Available in 2 sizes for both Junior and Senior levels.
- One piece construction high-density shock resistant foam.
- Long lasting foam for repeated and prolonged use.
- Water resistant durable out PVC fabric with reinforced seams.
- Glossy fabric finish to easy cleaning.
- Heavy duty and padded hold and carry straps.
- Senior - 81cm x 43cm x 15cm (2.5kg)
- Youth - 61cm x 33cm x 13cm (1.5kg)
- Junior - 51cm x 30cm x 10cm (1kg)
- Please note, this item is sent directly from the manufacturer. It is excluded from free delivery due to the manufacturer's shipping charge.
- This item is only available for delivery to the UK.