Bearhug Bamboo Calf Compression Sleeve Support
- In stock, ready to ship
- Free UK delivery on orders over £75
- Order before 3pm for same day dispatch
- 28 day free returns - UK only
Bearhug Bamboo Calf Compression Sleeve Support
- SUPPORT THE CALF The comfort of the support around the calf and shin muscles are provided by the round structure of the bamboo fibres which are non-irritating and don't crease when worn. The product helps to support and protect the muscle and surrounding soft tissue during activity and exercise.
- CALF COMPRESSION The unique composition and intricate weaving techniques used in the production of the calf support help apply a comfortable yet critical level of compression. The yarn also has a cross section filled with micro gaps which allows the fabric to breath and eliminate sweat build up while continuing to provide you support while being worn.
- LOWER LEG AND CALF BLOOD FLOW Bamboo charcoal supports have been scientifically proven to increase blood flow by 40% more than ordinary supports. Enhancing performance while dramatically decreasing your running recovery and rehabilitation periods.
- COMPOSITION Nylon 62% | Bamboo 23% | Spandex 15%
When can I use the calf support?
Calves are put under a lot of stress during exercise and activates like running or cycling, absorbing much of the impact and providing the power needed to propel you forward. Inevitably resulting in aches and pains through conditions like shin splints and tendonitis. Bearhug calf support provide runners, cyclists and athletes with an effective way to support their lower legs.
The Bearhug Calf support is designed to be comfortable to wear all day whether at home or work and can be worn discreetly under clothing if required. It can be worn to support you while walking around or resting to help reduce inflammation and swelling while providing pain relief from any aches, pains and muscle soreness.
The Bearhug bamboo Calf support provides runners, cyclists and athletes compression and support to the lower leg. Increasing blood flow, enhancing performance, assisting with rehabilitation and recovery while providing pain relief for conditions like shin splints and tendonitis.
The Calf support can be used to accelerate recovery and rehabilitation from a calf or shin injury with the bamboo properties increasing blood flow. The sleeves can also be used during exercise and activities outdoors and indoors to provide support and compression for pain relief from shin splints and muscle soreness.
Some sports & activities that calf supports can be useful for:
How does the calf support work?
Bearhug use bamboo charcoal in a unique composition within their calf supports. Bamboo charcoal supports have been scientifically proven to increase blood flow through the muscle compared to ordinary supports.
This increased blood flow drives oxygenated blood to the calf muscle flushing out any toxins in the lower leg which helps your muscle repair quicker while providing pain relief from muscles soreness and aches and pains.
Measure the circumference of your calf at the widest point when stood with a flat foot and straight leg.
Small: 28 - 33cm
Medium: 33 - 38cm
Large: 38 - 43cm
XL: 43 - 48cm
If you are between sizes it is advisable to go for the larger size.
Personalisation is available on a variety of items and includes printed initials, names and numbers.
Select the shirt printing option from the drop down box if available and fill in the fields with the exact information you require. Please double check all spelling and number choice as what is entered is final.
Our expert team with over 20 years of shirt personalisation experience will select the font and vinyl colour that best matches your product selection.
The shirt printing process normally takes us less than an hour to complete so should not affect your dispatch time. Bespoke design ensures the name and number fit perfectly on your choosen rugby kit.
Initials - £3 - Up to 3 characters, usually printed on the hem on shirts. Printed above the brand logo on shorts or below on track pants.
Names - £6 - Up to 12 characters, printed across the shoulders.
Numbers - £6 - Up to 3 numbers, printed across the back.
Name & Number - £10 - Up to 12 characters for the name and 3 for the number. Printed across the shoulders and back.
Please note, once an item has been printed, we are unable to accept it for a return or exchange, except in the case of a manufacturing fault.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75
UK Standard Delivery - £4.99.
UK Express Delivery - £8.99.
Store Pickup is available from our Edinburgh store free of charge.
Available within a 4 mile radius of our Haymarket store. Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working days. Minimum spend of £40.
Delivery is also available to destinations worldwide with DHL.
For full delivery information click here.