Bearhug Bamboo Elbow Support
- In stock, ready to ship
- Free UK delivery on orders over £75
- Order before 3pm for same day dispatch
- 28 day free returns - UK only
Bearhug Bamboo Elbow Compression Sleeve Support
- SUPPORT THE ELBOW JOINT The comfort of the support around the elbow joint is provided by the round structure of the bamboo fibers which are non-irritating and don't crease when worn. The product helps to support and protect the joint and surrounding soft tissue during activity and exercise.
- ELBOW JOINT COMPRESSION The unique composition and intricate weaving techniques used in the production of the elbow support help apply a comfortable yet critical level of compression. The yarn also has a cross-section filled with micro gaps which allows the fabric to breathe and eliminate sweat build up while continuing to provide you support while being worn.
- ARM AND ELBOW BLOOD FLOW Bamboo charcoal supports have been scientifically proven to increase blood flow by 40% more than ordinary supports. Enhancing performance while dramatically decreasing your recovery and rehabilitation periods.
- COMPOSITION Nylon 62% | Bamboo 23% | Spandex 15%
When can I use the elbow support?
The elbow joint is susceptible to aches, pains, arthritis and tendonitis. Tennis Elbow and Golfers Elbow are frequently occurring injuries for many and can be painful without support and compression.
The Bearhug Elbow support can provide compression and support driving blood flow to reduce inflammation and provide pain relief for tennis elbow. It is designed to be comfortable to wear all day whether at home or work, especially helpful for those in manual labour trades and fits discreetly under clothing if required. It can be worn to support you while moving around or resting to provide pain relief from any tendonitis or tennis elbow aches and pains.
The Bearhug bamboo elbow support provides compression to the arm and elbow joint increasing blood flow, enhancing performance, assisting with rehabilitation and recovery while providing pain relief for tennis elbow, golfers elbow or arthritis.
The elbow support can be used to accelerate recovery and rehabilitation from ligament, tendon and elbow soft tissue damage like tennis elbow with the bamboo properties increasing blood flow. The sleeves can also be used during exercise and activities outdoors and indoors to provide support and compression for pain relief from arthritis and muscle soreness.
Some sports & activities that elbow supports can be useful for:
How does the elbow support work?
Bearhug use bamboo charcoal in a unique composition within their elbow support. Bamboo charcoal supports have been scientifically proven to increase blood flow through the joint compared to ordinary supports.
This increased blood flow drives oxygenated blood to the elbow and arm, flushing out any toxins in the elbow joint which helps your muscle, ligaments, tendons and soft tissue repair quicker while providing pain relief and reducing inflammation and swelling from conditions like tennis elbow.
Measure the circumference of the centre your elbow with a straight arm.
Small: 20 - 23cm
Medium: 23 - 26cm
Large: 26 - 29cm
XL: 29 - 32cm
If you are between sizes it is advisable to go for the larger size.
Personalisation is available on a variety of items and includes printed initials, names and numbers.
Select the shirt printing option from the drop down box if available and fill in the fields with the exact information you require. Please double check all spelling and number choice as what is entered is final.
Our expert team with over 20 years of shirt personalisation experience will select the font and vinyl colour that best matches your product selection.
The shirt printing process normally takes us less than an hour to complete so should not affect your dispatch time. Bespoke design ensures the name and number fit perfectly on your choosen rugby kit.
Initials - £3 - Up to 3 characters, usually printed on the hem on shirts. Printed above the brand logo on shorts or below on track pants.
Names - £6 - Up to 12 characters, printed across the shoulders.
Numbers - £6 - Up to 3 numbers, printed across the back.
Name & Number - £10 - Up to 12 characters for the name and 3 for the number. Printed across the shoulders and back.
Please note, once an item has been printed, we are unable to accept it for a return or exchange, except in the case of a manufacturing fault.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75
UK Standard Delivery - £4.99.
UK Express Delivery - £8.99.
Store Pickup is available from our Edinburgh store free of charge.
Available within a 4 mile radius of our Haymarket store. Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working days. Minimum spend of £40.
Delivery is also available to destinations worldwide with DHL.
For full delivery information click here.