Bearhug Bamboo Knee Support
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free UK delivery on orders over £75
- Order before 3pm for same day dispatch
- 28 day free returns - UK only
Bearhug Bamboo Knee Support
- SUPPORT THE KNEE JOINT The comfort of the support around the knee joint is provided by the round structure of the bamboo fibres which are non-irritating and don't crease when worn. The product helps to support and protect the joint and surrounding soft tissue during activity and exercise.
- KNEE COMPRESSION The unique composition and intricate weaving techniques used in the production of the knee support help apply a comfortable yet critical level of compression. The yarn also has a cross section filled with micro gaps which allows the fabric to breath and eliminate sweat build up during exercise use like running, all while continuing to provide you support while being worn.
- LEG AND KNEE BLOOD FLOW Bamboo charcoal supports have been scientifically proven to increase blood flow by 40% more than ordinary supports. Enhancing performance while dramatically decreasing your running recovery and rehabilitation periods.
- COMPOSITION Nylon 62% | Bamboo 23% | Spandex 15%
When can I use the knee support?
The knee joint is arguably the most important for lower limb and leg movement, which is why knee joints suffer most injuries and arthritis and why knee pain is a reoccurring issue for many. Without support and compression aches and pains can often inhibit exercise, running and being active.
The Bearhug knee support is designed to be comfortable to wear all day whether at home or work and can be worn discreetly under clothing if required. It can be worn to support you while running, walking around or resting to help reduce inflammation and swelling while providing pain relief from any aches, pains and arthritis.
The Bearhug bamboo knee support provides compression to the joint, ligaments, tendons and surrounding soft tissue. Increasing blood flow, enhancing performance, assisting with rehabilitation and recovery from exercise, running or arthritis.
The increased blood flow while being worn can help accelerate the recovery and rehabilitation of ACL, MCL and other knee sprains, strains, tweaks and arthritis. It can also be used for knee pain from running or arthritis with the bamboo properties reducing swelling and inflammation while providing pain relief.
Some sports & activities that knee supports can be useful for:
How does the knee support work?
Bearhug use bamboo charcoal in a unique composition within their knee support. Bamboo charcoal supports have been scientifically proven to increase blood flow through the joint compared to ordinary supports.
This increased blood flow drives oxygenated blood to the knee joint flushing out any toxins in the knee and leg which helps your muscle, ligaments, tendons and soft tissue repair quicker while providing pain relief and reducing inflammation and swelling from sports like running.
Measure the circumference of the centre your knee when stood with a straight leg.
Small: 29 - 33cm
Medium: 33 - 37cm
Large: 37 - 41cm
XL: 41 - 46cm
If you are between sizes it is advisable to go for the larger size.