Body Armour Kid's Ventilator Rugby Headguard Pink Camo
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free UK delivery on orders over £75
- Order before 3pm for same day dispatch
- 28 day free returns - UK only
- Superior closed cell foam is ultralight and flexible whilst offering the best protection available.
- Protects major head impact zones.
- Innovative aero-matrix design provides superb comfort and maximum ventilation, keeping you cool.
- Stretch lacing for optimal, personalised comfortable fit.
- Cold hand wash only.
- Do not tumble dry or use heat to dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Avoid contact with petroleum/silicone products.
- Do not expose to heat over 60°C.
- Do not dry clean.
Body Armour Head Guards
Body Armour New Zealand manufactures the world's leading rugby headguards. The highest quality chemically cross-linked impact-absorbing foam is used for padding with a closely standardised density. Lesser quality foams can contain 'fillers' which compromise performance and reduce protection. All this combines to ensure you know whatever collision you experience you have the best possible protection on your side. Scrum-caps can be notoriously hot to wear especially in warm conditions, however, nylon and polyester fabrics are used to transfer moisture away from the body and make the head guards as breathable as possible.
Body Armour New Zealand has been designing and making the best quality rugby scrum-caps and protective apparel for more than 25 years, previously in partnership with Canterbury. Proudly made in New Zealand and used the world over.
Body Armour works with professional players and at the grassroots level to understand the challenges that rugby players face. This ensures that they create products at the very forefront of technical innovation and quality. Their products are used by professional, club and school players alike.
Body Armour New Zealand uses its design and technical knowledge from 25 years of leading the market, together with premium technical fabrics and materials for its' range of protective products to give the player the best and most comfortable fit, ventilation and protection from knocks and bruises.