SportTape Kinesiology Tape 5m Roll Branded
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free UK delivery on orders over £75
- Order before 3pm for same day dispatch
- 28 day free returns - UK only
SportTape Kinesiology Tape 5cm x 5m Roll in SportTape branded design - Extra Sticky
Kinesiology Tape is a stretchy, sticky, cotton tape that’s applied to the skin to give light support and promote movement. This may help to ease pain and reduce swelling.
The real beauty of K-Tape is its ability to gently encourage your body to behave naturally. Once applied, it can last up-to 5 days to provide dynamic support and a gentle reminder.
- Designed for Sport - created by athletes for athletes and backed by a 100% Performance Guarantee.
- Extra Sticky - the glue is formulated for intense activity in extreme conditions.
- 180% stretch - more stretch and greater recoil than conventional K Tape.
- Durable - 96% thick organic cotton and 4% nylon proves a winning combination.
- Long lasting - It will last 5+ days (but the best results always happen in the first 24 hours).
- Sensitive Skin - Hypoallergenic and latex free.
1. Help Recovery - From ankle sprains to muscle strains, Kinesiology Tape can help. Get your rehab right and it can lend a helping hand. Easing pain and increasing blood flow.
2. Light Support - When you don't want to excessively restrict movement but need light support and a gentle reminder, K TAPE is a flexible and comfortable choice.
3. Flexible Protection - Kinesiology Tape can be used to provide an extra barrier of protection. It can remind your body to keep position and also act as a protective second skin when needed.
How do I apply K-Tape?
Applying K TAPE isn't complicated but it does take practice. Always seek professional advice first. Then tape up, test it and reapply if needed. Check out the videos above for some of the most common uses.