Body Armour Rugby Lineout Lifting Blocks
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free UK delivery on orders over £75
- Order before 3pm for same day dispatch
- 28 day free returns - UK only
Body Armour Rugby Lineout Lifting Blocks.
- Reusable, easy to pull on and secure as an alternative to taping for use in practice sessions.
- Substantial foam wedge for lifters to grip the jumping player.
- Easy adjustment by rolling the bottom edge up to increase pressure.
- For further security tape around with electrical tape.
- Sold as a pair.
The measurements for circumference on the Body Armour Lifting Blocks are:
- Small: Top 40cm, Bottom 32cm
- Medium: Top 44cm, Bottom 36 cm
- Large: Top 48cm, Bottom 40 cm
- X Large: Top 54cm, Bottom 44cm
These should fit thighs about 10cm to 15cm larger than this when pulled on. However because of the variations in shape of thigh muscles, fit does not always follow exactly.
- Cold hand wash only.
- Do not tumble dry or use heat to dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Avoid contact with petroleum/silicone products.
- Do not expose to heat over 60°C.
- Do not dry clean.
Body Armour New Zealand has been designing and making the best quality rugby scrum-caps and protective apparel for more than 25 years, previously in partnership with Canterbury. Proudly made in New Zealand and used the world over.
Body Armour works with professional players and at the grassroots level to understand the challenges that rugby players face. This ensures that they create products at the very forefront of technical innovation and quality. Their products are used by professional, club and school players alike.
Body Armour New Zealand uses its design and technical knowledge from 25 years of leading the market, together with premium technical fabrics and materials for its' range of protective products to give the player the best and most comfortable fit, ventilation and protection from knocks and bruises.